Monday, March 29, 2010

[Holy Week]: #1; Passover

"Now the blood shall be a sign for you on
the houses where you are. And when I see
the blood, I will pass over you; and the
plague shall not be on you to destroy you
when I strike the land of Egypt."
                                            --Exodus 12:13

When I See the Blood

Christ our Redeemer died on the cross,
Died for the sinner, paid all his due;
All who receive Him need never fear,
Yes, He will pass, will pass over you.

Chorus
When I see the blood, When I see the blood,
When I see the blood, I will pass, I will pass over you.

Chiefest of sinners, Jesus can save,
As He has promised, so will He do!
Oh, sinner, hear Him, trust in His Word,
Then He will pass, will pass over you.

Judgment is coming, all will be there,
Who have rejected, who have refused?
Oh, sinner, hasten, let Jesus in,
Then God will pass, will pass over you.

Oh, what compassion, oh, boundless love!
Jesus hath power, Jesus is true;
All who believe are safe from the storm,
Oh, He will pass, will pass over you.

Chorus
When I see the blood, when I see the blood,
When I see the blood, I will pass, I will pass over you.
--J.G.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment